ISELINK is the InTime SaaS (software-as-a-service) product offering which makes ISE® available over the internet, reducing internal IT and upfront software costs associated with enterprise software. ISELINK is hosted at SunGard‘s world class data centers ensuring reliability and security. Specific features of ISELINK include:
- Connect from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Lower monthly/yearly fees cover all software, support, hosting and upgrades.
- Highly secure co-located SunGard data centers. Monitored 24/7 365 days a year.
- Redundant architecture ensures reliability.
- No database administration required. No servers to buy.
- Implementation costs can be built into monthly/annual fee.
ISO Certified Data Center
- 10,000 Square Feet
- 24″ Raised Floor
- 10 26-Ton & 2 16-Ton HVAC Units with
- Leak Detection
- 1 Redundant 500 kVA UPS Bank,
- 2 Redundant 80kW UPS Banks
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection)
- 1000 kW Cummins Diesel Generator with 1000 Gallon Fuel Tank
Security & Monitoring Stats
- Multiple Physical Layers of Security
- Controlled Security Procedures
- 15 Minute Notification on Monitoring
Network Infrastructure Features
- Cisco Systems® Powered Internet
- Mesh Platform
- 3 Local Loop Providers over SONET
- 2 Tier One ISP Backbones via Carrier-Diverse Local Loops
- 3 Hubbed DS-3s for PTP and Frame